Looking for a Greenville Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing services around the Greenville area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Greenville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Greenville and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Greenville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Greenville
Greenville is the name of several places:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.