In Need of a Glenside Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Glenside area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Glenside roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Glenside and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Glenside. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Glenside
Glenside may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.