In Need of a Fort Washington Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Fort Washington area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Fort Washington roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Fort Washington and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Fort Washington. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Fort Washington
Fort Washington may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.