In Need of a Folcroft Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing services around the Folcroft area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Folcroft roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Folcroft and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Folcroft. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Folcroft
Folcroft is a borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 6,606 at the 2010 census, down from 6,978 at the 2000 census.
The origin of Folcroft can be traced back to the mid 1600s and early settlements of New Sweden. Delmar Drive was once part of Calcon Hook Road. Calcon is the Swedish word for “turkey,” and Hook is the Swedish word for “road”. The original road was a Leni Lenape trail called “Turkey’s Neck Trail” by the settlers, and was no more than 4 feet (1.2 m) wide.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.