In Need of a Exton Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Exton area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Exton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Exton and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Exton. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Exton
Exton may refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.