Looking for a Ephrata Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Ephrata area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ephrata roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ephrata and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Ephrata. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Ephrata
Ephrata is the name of several places in the United States of America, named for Biblical Ephrath. The modern Israeli settlement-city of Efrata in the West Bank occupies a site assumed to be near the ancient one.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.