In Need of a Edgewater Park Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Edgewater Park area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Edgewater Park roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Edgewater Park and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Edgewater Park. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Edgewater Park
Edgewater Park can refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal function of your roof is always to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.