Looking for a Downingtown Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Downingtown area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Downingtown roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Downingtown and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Downingtown. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Downingtown
Downingtown is a borough in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 33 miles (53 km) west of Philadelphia. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,891. Downingtown was settled by English and European colonists in the early 18th century and has a number of historic buildings and structures.
The town was originally named Milltown due to its number of mills along the East Branch Brandywine Creek, the first of which was founded by Daniel Butter. The Butter family also had paper mills in the area, and Frederick Bicking from Winterburg, Germany, was the patriarch of the Bicking paper families. Around the time of the American Revolution, Milltown became more commonly known as Downingtown after the prominent businessman Thomas Downing, a Quaker immigrant in 1717 from Bradninch, Devon, England, who owned a number of those mills. The town was officially named Downingtown in 1812.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.