In Need of a Denver Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing services around the Denver area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Denver roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Denver and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Denver. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Denver
Denver (/ˈdɛnvər/), officially the City and County of Denver, is the capital and most populous municipality of the U.S. state of Colorado. Denver is located in the South Platte River Valley on the western edge of the High Plains just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. The Denver downtown district is immediately east of the confluence of Cherry Creek with the South Platte River, approximately 12 mi (19 km) east of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is named after James W. Denver, a governor of the Kansas Territory, and it is nicknamed the Mile High City because its official elevation is exactly one mile (5280 feet or 1609.3 meters) above sea level. The 105th meridian west of Greenwich, the longitudinal reference for the Mountain Time Zone, passes directly through Denver Union Station.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.