Looking for a Darby Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Darby area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Darby roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Darby and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Darby. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Darby
Darby may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.