Looking for a Conshohocken Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Conshohocken area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Conshohocken roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Conshohocken and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Conshohocken. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Conshohocken
Conshohocken (/ˌkɒnʃəˈhɒkən/ kon-shə-HOK-ən; Lenape: Kanshihakink) is a borough on the Schuylkill River in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, in suburban Philadelphia. Historically a large mill town and industrial and manufacturing center, after the decline of industry in recent years Conshohocken has developed into a center of riverfront commercial and residential development. In the regional slang, it is sometimes referred to by the colloquial nickname Conshy (/ˈkɒnʃi/ KON-shee). The name “Conshohocken” comes from the Unami language, from either Kanshi’hak’ing, meaning “Elegant-ground- place”, or, more likely, Chottschinschu’hak’ing, which means “Big-trough-ground-place” or “Large-bowl-ground-place”, referring to the big bend in the Tulpe’hanna (Turtle River, or modern Schuylkill River).
The sister community of West Conshohocken is located on the opposite side of the Schuylkill River.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.