Looking for a Collingswood Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roofing services around the Collingswood area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Collingswood roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Collingswood and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Collingswood. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Collingswood
Collingswood is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey, United States, located 6 miles (9.7 km) east of Center City, Philadelphia. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 13,926, reflecting a decline of 400 (-2.8%) from the 14,326 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 963 (-6.3%) from the 15,289 counted in the 1990 Census.
Owing in part to its Quaker history, Collingswood was founded as a dry town where alcohol cannot be sold, however restaurant patrons are permitted to bring their own wine and beer to consume. In July 2015, the town introduced an ordinance that will allow craft breweries to operate in the town but not serve food. The ordinance is expected to be passed in August 2015. Under the terms of a limited license, Devil’s Creek Brewery opened a tasting room in May 2016 where beers made by the microbrewery are available for sale to the public. A state ordinance also allows select restaurants to serve wine produced by New Jersey vineyards.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.