In Need of a Collegeville Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Collegeville area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Collegeville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Collegeville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Collegeville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Collegeville
Collegeville may refer to some places in the United States:
Collegeville may refer to some places in Canada:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.