Looking for a Coatesville Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Coatesville area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Coatesville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Coatesville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Coatesville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Coatesville
Coatesville or Coatsville may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is always to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.