Looking for a Clayton Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Clayton area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Clayton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Clayton and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Clayton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Clayton
Clayton may refer to:
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of your roof is to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.