Looking for a Clayton Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Clayton area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Clayton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Clayton and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Clayton. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Clayton
Clayton may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.