Looking for a Claymont Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Claymont area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Claymont roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Claymont and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Claymont. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Claymont
Claymont is a census-designated place (CDP) in New Castle County, Delaware, United States. The population was 8,253 at the 2010 census.
Claymont has been a continuous settlement near the mouth of Naamans Creek on the Delaware River since at least A.D. 1200, with evidence of its original inhabitants along both banks pointing to the Middle Woodland period (1100-1600 B.C.). The first western inhabitants named the creek and settlement after the Lenape chief who occupied the region.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your roof would be to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.