Looking for a Chester Heights Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chester Heights area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester Heights roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester Heights and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chester Heights. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester Heights
Chester Heights is a borough in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 2,531 at the 2010 census. Most of the borough lies south of U.S. 1, about a mile southwest of Wawa.
The history of Chester Heights predates grants of William Penn, when the Swedes had penetrated some distance inland from the Delaware River and had found the rich soil very conducive to productive farming. To a remarkable extent, the area had continued to be so used until the last decade. In the 18th and 19th centuries, the borough was part of Aston Township, though this northernmost section of Aston did not have a village aspect as such. With the advent of a railroad, which made its first run-through on Christmas Day 1833, a concentration of houses developed. With the reach of the automobile, a settlement of homes sprang up along the oldest road in the borough. That route, now Valleybrook Road, was once known as the “Logtown Road” and was one of the earliest routes from Chester settlement to the interior. It wanders over and along the West Branch of Chester Creek and is noted for its abrupt curves at the borough’s southern end.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.