Looking for a Blue Bell Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Blue Bell area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blue Bell roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blue Bell and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Blue Bell. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blue Bell
Blue Bell may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.