In Need of a Blackwood Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Blackwood area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blackwood roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blackwood and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Blackwood. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blackwood
Blackwood may refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.