In Need of a Beverly Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Beverly area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Beverly and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Beverly. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly
Beverly or Beverley may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal function of the roof is to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.