Looking for a Bensalem Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Bensalem area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bensalem roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bensalem and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Bensalem. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Bensalem
Bensalem may refer to:
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.