Looking for a Bala-Cynwyd Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Bala-Cynwyd area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bala-Cynwyd roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bala-Cynwyd and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Bala-Cynwyd. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Bala-Cynwyd
Bala Cynwyd ( /ˈbælə ˈkɪnwʊd/ BAL-ə-KIN-wuud) is a community in Lower Merion Township which is located on the Main Line in southeastern Pennsylvania, bordering the western edge of Philadelphia at US Route 1 (City Avenue). It was originally two separate towns, Bala and Cynwyd, but is commonly treated as a single community. This came about when a single US Post Office served both towns (the “Bala Cynwyd” Branch) using ZIP code 19004. The community was long known as hyphenated Bala-Cynwyd. Bala and Cynwyd are currently served by separate stations on SEPTA’s Cynwyd Line of Regional Rail.
Bala Cynwyd lies in the Welsh Tract of Pennsylvania and was settled in the 1680s by Welsh Quakers, who named it after the town of Bala and the village of Cynwyd in Wales. A mixed residential community made up predominantly of single-family detached homes, it extends west of the Philadelphia city limits represented by City Avenue from Old Lancaster Road at 54th Street west to Meeting House Lane and then along Manayunk and Conshohocken State Roads north to Mary Watersford Road, then east along Belmont Avenue back to City. This large residential district contains some of Lower Merion’s oldest and finest stone mansions, built mainly from 1880 through the 1920s and located in the sycamore-lined district between Montgomery Avenue and Levering Mill Road, as well as split level tract houses built east of Manayunk Road just after World War II.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.