Looking for a Avondale Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Avondale area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Avondale roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Avondale and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Avondale. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Avondale
Avondale may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.