Looking for a Audubon Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Audubon area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Audubon roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Audubon and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Audubon. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Audubon
Audubon may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key function of your roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.