Looking for a Arden Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Arden area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Arden roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Arden and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Arden. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Arden
Arden may refer to:
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.