Looking for a Ambler Roofing Contractor?
Grand Roofer Services Can Help!
Call Us At (910) 312-3989
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Grand Roofer Services offers a complete range of roofing services around the Ambler area.
At Grand Roofer Services, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ambler roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ambler and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Ambler. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Ambler
Ambler can refer to:
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.